Last Updated: Sept.2023
By using our services, accessing our website, or interacting with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
2. Data Collection
We may collect and process the following data:
- Name and contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Other relevant information from inquiries or surveys.
3. Purpose of Data Collection
We use this information for:
- Providing and personalizing our services.
- Responding to inquiries or service requests.
- Administrative purposes.
- Improving our products and services.
- Sending promotional communications about special offers or other information which we think may be of interest, if you’ve given your consent.
4. Data Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information:
- Our digital systems are secured with encryption.
- Access to personal data is restricted to those employees who require it to perform their job functions.
- We regularly review our data collection and storage practices to guard against unauthorized access.
5. Data Sharing
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, and they have access to personal data but are required to protect this information.
Our website may use “cookies” to enhance user experience. These are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive. You can choose to decline cookies through your browser settings, but this might affect your online experience.
7. Accessing and Updating Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Correct inaccuracies in your data.
- Withdraw your consent for certain types of processing.
- Ask us to delete or stop processing your data.
To do any of the above, contact us at [Contact Email/Address].